00X - Bond, Jack Bond
In the last years I have created many mods and levels as you may know. A overview can be found in the Mod Team Page on Crymod. Today I'm proud to announce my last mod for Crysis Wars called "dam". It's a small single player mod with one level (dam) which has been created initially for the Crysis Wars Patch Day in March 2009, but i had to stop working on it temporary but it has been finished today. However the mod itself consist of one level. This level was created after level DAM from James Bond "Golden Eye" - N64 1996, Wii 2010 -. But there are many differences in design and gameplay! You play an crazy guy, which is so pissed of the Crysis 2 leak that he traced down the torrent of the files. The torrent is located on a dam in Austria. He wants to support Crytek so he needs your help to bring the server down. And to get some action you may want to destroy the dam too. Well At leased I wanted this since I played James Bond the first time and so you can do this now
Natürlich darf ein kleiner Vergleich nicht fehlen, daher hab ich diesen Trailer erstellt.
You have problems playing in very high settings, stuck somewhere in the mod or simple to lazy to play the mod, then watch the walkthrough here! Warning: The Walkthrough includes spoilers and some beta bugs! Furthermore it includes only one intro and one outro, you will see alternative cutscenes buy randomness and if you finish less quests!
Everything recorded is ingame material (music & picture and was not changed afterwards). Following hardware was used to play the mod with Crysis Wars 1.5:
- XMG P701
- Nvidia 485m
- Intel Core i7 q7220
- 8GB Ram[youtube]1PcrGJBEaLI[/youtube]
To get information about my projects and other game specific content follow me via Fantasyhaze.com or Facebook.
NOTE:You can use this mod only with Crysis Wars Version 1.5and above!
- Download Dam (see download links below)
- Go to your Crysis Wars mod root folder: -> Electronic Arts/Crytek/Crysis Wars/Mods. (if not existing please create the mods folder inside your Crysis Wars root folder)
- Eventually backup an existing Dam folder with the same name.
- Extract the Dam folder from the downloaded archive if necessary by using an extracter such as 7-zip.
- Copy the downloaded Dam folder into the mods folder.
- Start the mod with the shipped launcher: -> Electronic Arts/Crytek/Crysis Wars/Mods/Dam.
-Download Dam @ Crymod.com
-Download Dam @ Fantasyhaze.com
-Download Dam @ Moddb.com
Related Links Crybusters Mission I && II:
- Follow Fantasyhaze @ Facebook
- The Dam @Crymod.com
- The Dam @Crysis-hq.com
- The Dam @Fantasyhaze.com
- The Dam @moddb.com